Canvas X Scientific Imaging Edition (Windows) Support
Canvas X is a completely integrated environment for illustration, page layout, imaging, presentations, and Web publishing. Canvas lets you work with vector objects, images, text, and imported graphics without having to switch to other applications.
Canvas X Scientific Imaging Edition combines all the features of the Professional Edition with a host of specialized tools that enable Scientists and Researchers in a wide range of fields to accurately measure, analyze, import and export digital image data with up to 32-bits of information per grayscale channel.
- Pentium™ processor III (or better)
- Microsoft® Windows 2000 or XP (Home or Professional editions)*
- 128 MB RAM installed (256 MB recommended)
- 100 MB free hard disk space
- 16-bit color support or better (True color recommended)
- XGA screen resolution or better (1024 x 768 or higher screen resolution recommended)
- Input Device: Mouse and keyboard. Scanner optional for importing and editing graphics
- Output Device: Host of industry standard devices supported
- Other: CD-ROM drive. DVD drive or Internet connection to access Clipart library.****
*The Canvas Electronic Manual and User's Guide (PDF) incorrectly states Microsoft ME as an acceptable operating system.
**The CD-ROM and DVD drive are necessary for the Retail version.